Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Erfolgreich im Business durch NLP: 2020 auf Mallorca 19. November 2019
- NLP Mallorca Okt. 2019 19. November 2019
- Angst oder Liebe – Die Zukunft ist emotional verbunden 10. Oktober 2019
- Erfolgreich im Business durch NLP 20. August 2019
- NLP Basis Kurs auf Mallorca 14. August 2019
- Agiles Change Management 3. Juni 2019
- Talent Management Academy und PI Company Deutschland vereinbaren strategische Partnerschaft 6. Mai 2019
- 2 Tage Workshop Agile Emotionale Führung (AEF) 1. Mai 2019
- Agile Emotionale Führung 30. April 2019
- Zweiter Zertifizierungsworkshop “CHRD” (Certified Human Resources Director) in Mumbai, Indien 9. April 2019