Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Two things give the soul the most power, trust in the truth and trust in oneself. 27. July 2021
- I can’t change others 25. July 2021
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. 20. July 2021
- All behavior is positively intended 19. July 2021
- Whoever wants something finds ways. Who does not want something finds reasons. 13. July 2021
- Feedback? Who wants that? 11. July 2021
- When you are angry count to ten before you speak. If you are very angry, count to one hundred. 6. July 2021
- 4 stages of competence development 4. July 2021
- Imagine a world where everyone uses one hundred percent of their potential. 29. June 2021
- Learning without hurdles 27. June 2021