Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Successful in Business through NLP: 2020 in Mallorca 19. November 2019
- NLP Mallorca Oct. 2019 19. November 2019
- Fear or Love – The Future is emotionally connected 10. October 2019
- Talent Management Academy and PI Company Germany agree upon strategic partnership 6. May 2019
- Agile Emotional Leadership 30. April 2019
- Second Certification Workshop CHRD in Mumbai, India 9. April 2019
- Participants feedback Mumbai 2019 9. April 2019
- Agile Emotional Leadership 4. April 2019
- Again 8 People certified in Innovative People Development 19. February 2019
- Partners 4. February 2019