Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- If what you’re doing isn’t working, do something else. 15. June 2021
- Out of the victim role 13. June 2021
- Kind of fun to do the impossible! 8. June 2021
- My roles 6. June 2021
- There is nothing that is good or bad, we make it what is good or bad. 1. June 2021
- Me and my Systems 30. May 2021
- Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. 25. May 2021
- Routines – are you still struggling with habits? 23. May 2021
- Everything a person can do can be learned. Everything is achievable if the task is divided into sufficiently small steps. 18. May 2021
- Time Subjective 16. May 2021