Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Partners 17. February 2020
- The future is now 15. January 2020
- Going Digital – The Challenges facing European SMEs 15. January 2020
- Leadership impact 15. January 2020
- Real growth requires more than a survey 15. January 2020
- Vita Rolf Hartung 8. January 2020
- Vita Dagmar Kilic 8. January 2020
- Successful in Business through NLP: 2020 in Mallorca 19. November 2019
- NLP Mallorca Oct. 2019 19. November 2019
- Fear or Love – The Future is emotionally connected 10. October 2019