Founder of “Rolf Hartung: Talent Management Academy” and certified as “NLP Master and Trainer DVNLP” & “Coach DVNLP” which focus on Human Change and Communication. As Certified Trainer, he holds a certification as “Project Manager” from the George Washington University, Washington, USA. With over 20 years of experience, he certified other instructors and drove a “Coach the Coach” Program. One of his special features lies within Organizational Development where he designed effective training programs for users across multiple responsibility levels and cultures. It includes the Development of Competency Profiles, Skill Driven Development Programs and the implementation of Premium Skills People Development Programs for different kind of jobs and their levels based on the Lominger Competencies as well as to evaluate training effectiveness.
His training programs and expertise range across a variety of bringing people to the expected competency level or to the next level of possible promotions. An additional asset is his long lasting experience in providing training in and making use of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to create and deliver Leadership & Communication Trainings, in close relation with HR. Most of his professional projects have been concentrated in People Development and Organizational Development accompanied by proven Leadership and People Management Skills Training. Rolf concentrates on approaching companies to step onto a higher ground, being convinced that individual values and beliefs are the key drivers for dealing with and creating positive change individually, in teams and within organizations.
With high international recognition, Rolf has worked and trained professionals in Austria, China, France, Germany, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, UK, USA, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Language is Magic 24. October 2021
- The paths we take are sometimes stony and incomprehensible, but we should give them a meaning and draw new strength from them. 19. October 2021
- Generalization 17. October 2021
- Spend some time alone every day. 12. October 2021
- Imprecise language 10. October 2021
- Don’t think so often about what you lack, but about what you have. 6. October 2021
- Penetrative questioning 3. October 2021
- There is nothing like a dream to create the future. 28. September 2021
- The red button 26. September 2021
- No person was in your life without a reason. One was a gift, the other a lesson. 21. September 2021